ROYAL OFFICE DATA CENTER – OMAN (TIER III)
Working along with Syska Henessy (the project consultant and designer) to Manage implementation of the project, the work included:
- The construction of the Data center and the facility buildings.
- Building management system (BMS) to control the functionality of the site.
- Fire detection and suppression systems.
- Chilled water based cooling system (Air handling units – AHUs).
- Rotary UPS System.
- Busbar electrical distribution.
- MV and LV Power substation.
The was to manage the following:
- Managing Design cycle.
- Managing the Authorities approval for utilities and other services.
- Managing the supply chain.
- Client management.
- Vendors management.
- Implementation management.
- Change and risk management.
- Commissioning and testing management.
- Placing the project in operation.